Colouring Beautifully Penned DSP

 

Today, I felt like colouring so I found some dsp to colour along with my Stampin Blends and here it is.  The Beautifully Penned dsp was the perfect choice to satisfy my colouring urge.  Do you find colouring is a stress reliever?  Here are the measurements and step by step instructions.  I created this live on facebook today, take a peek over on my page. East Coast Stamping with Mary Louise




Supply List:

Cardstock: Basic Black-cut at 5 ½”x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; scrap for die cut

Calypso Coral-cut at  4”x5 ¼”

Basic White-cut at 4”x5 ¼” for insert

Beautifully Penned dsp-  cut at 2” x5 1/4”; image for center, approx. 2 ¼” in diameter for die cut

Ink: Memento

Stampin Blends: Old Olive light, Calypso Coral light and dark

Stamp Sets: Peaceful Moments

Painted Labels Dies; Layering Circle Dies

Embellishments: Matte Black Dots

Adhesive, Dimensionals

Paper Trimmer

Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine

Step- By- Step Instructions:

 

Stamping: Using the Calypso Coral matte, stamp your sentiment on the front using Memento ink. 

I also like to finish the inside of my cards so I then stamped a verse for the inside also using memento ink.

Using the Basic Black cardstock, die cut from the Painted Labels die; die cut from dsp using the Layering Circle Die to fit circle of Basic Black die cut.

I outlined all of the flowers using the dark calypso coral stampin blend, then coloured in using the light.  The leaves are all coloured with Old Olive. 

Now let’s assemble our card:

Layer the dsp to the front, left of your Calypso Coral layer, then adhere both to the cardbase.  Adhere the circle of dsp to the inside of the Basic Black die cut, then add dimensionals to the back and place onto the card front.  Add three Matte Black Dots in the upper, right hand corner and glue in the insert.

This is a card that could be massed produced if you really enjoy colouring as much as I do.  Hope you enjoyed my card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! Beary Christmas Patchwork Border Christmas Card

Stampin' Up! Winter Meadow Christmas Card