Stampin' Up! Nests of Winter Christmas Card


Good day folks!  I am here with another card created for my recent Stampin' Up! gathering this past weekend.  We had a day long activity where we focused on building up our Stampin' Up! business, watched several Atlantic Demos create some beautiful projects and then participated in a show box swap.  This was my shoe box swap offering.
I have used this fancy fold layout several times and thought it was the perfect opportunity to showcase some of the beautiful Nests of Winter dsp in the latest mini catalogue!



My cardbase is Grey Granite which was cut and scored, the die cut square behind the image and the strip to hold the card together are all Gray Granite too.  The dsp is from Nests of Winter and they are adhered to the front and the inside of the cardbase.  There is a small piece of Basic White for the insert and fits beside the piece of dsp.  The strip of Gray Granite,  is scored is secured next.  Starting at the far left edge of the card front, adhere the strip up to the first score line of the card only.  Then add adhesive to the last section on the strip which is also scored to the right side of insert.  Now you can add your image, which was die cut from Basic White cardstock using the Stylish Shapes Dies.  I adhered my image to the square of Gray Granite, centered on the scored line.  The sentiment, from Sentimental Wishes, was stamped using Gray Granite onto Basic White.  This was adhered using liquid tombow glue  followed with a few of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels.


Materials and Measurements:

Gray Granite  cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 2 1/8 and 4 1/4; scrap for die cut, 1 x 8 1/2 scored at 2 1/8 and 4 1/4

Basic White cardstock 1 7/8 x 5 3/8; scrap for sentiment

Nests of Winter DSP 2 x 5 3/8; 2 1/4 x 5 3/8

Nests of Winter dsp image to die cut or fussy cut

Gray Granite ink

Sentimental Wishes Stamp set

Stylish Shapes Dies

Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Liquid Tombow Mono Adhesive


I hope you enjoyed the card!  Take a minute to leave me a comment.

Until next time,

Mary Louise Johnson

 https://bit.ly/MaryLouiseSocial

Comments

  1. I loved your card Mary Louise. I actually used in my club class this week. The girls loved it. I couldn't remember who had created it . So glad you posted here.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! Winter Meadow Christmas Card

Colouring Beautifully Penned DSP

Stampin' Up! Color & Contour Sympathy Card