Stampin' Up! Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks Masculine Birthday Card

 Hey everyone, todays project was based on a sketch that my pal and side line Andrea created.  It's been so long since we have crafted together, we forgot all the important stuff for our live!  Like, hello, and introducing ourselves and telling what we used to create the projects.  Oh my!  But we had fun and we made beautiful cards so that's all that matters.  It is so much nicer to craft with a buddy, even if it is virtually.  So if you want to catch us live, here is the link. 

So my cardbase is Pebble Path, with a layer of Earthern Elegance dsp adhered to it.  Next, using the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks (leaves mask) and my Blending Brushes, I added various colours and rubbed them onto the Basic White.  This was then layered onto a piece of Pebbled Path cardstock.  While I still had the mask out, I made a small design up the side of the insert also.  Then I stamped a sentiment, added a strip of dsp and adhered to the inside of the card.  My front sentiment is stamped using Biggest Wish and the happy birthday stamps, both using the Pecan Pie ink.  I stamped off for the Birthday before stamping onto a piece of Basic White and then inked up the happy and stamped on top of the birthday.  This was also adhered to a layer of Pebbled Path.  The twine I used is from the 2023-2025 In Color Jute Trim but I only used 1 strand of it.  Then I added a bit of stampin seal to the card front where I wanted my sentiment to go, wound my twine to look like a figure 8 sticking it to the stampin seal.  Then I added stampin dimensionals to the back of my sentiment layer and placed it over the twine.  A few Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots finished it off.





Measurements and materials

Pebbled Path cardbase 5 1/2 x 8 1/2; 2 1/2 x 5 1/8; 1 5/8 x 2 1/2

Basic White cardstock 4 x 5 1/4; 2 3/8 x 5;1 1/2 x 2 3/8

Earthern Elegance DSP 4 x 5 1/4; strip for insert

Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks

Biggest Wish and Sweet Songbirds stamp sets

Cherry Cobbler, Pecan Pie, Garden Green and Pumpkin Pie ink pads

Blending Brushes

Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots

2023-2025 In Color Jute Twine


As always, I appreciate you stopping by and would love any comments you may have.

Thanks,

Mary Louise

https://bit.ly/MaryLouiseSocial



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! Beary Christmas Patchwork Border Christmas Card

Stampin' Up! Winter Meadow Christmas Card

Colouring Beautifully Penned DSP