Stampin' Up! Leaf Collection Fall Card

Good day, folks.

We are a few days into fall officially and three months until Christmas!  Two of my favourite times of the year.  Today's project will be fall based and one I can't wait to try.  I am featuring the Leaf Collection background stamp using some fall colours and then heat embossing.  

Using the Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Cajun Craze ink pads and the Blending Brushes, apply ink where you want the colours to be.  I start off the paper and in a circular motion.  You can see that I layered, red, then cajun and daffodil last.  Then I stamped using Versamark, sprinkled on the White Embossing Powder and heat set with my Stampin' Heat tool. It needed to be trimmed just a bit and then adhered to the card front. 

I also added a bit of the Cajun Craze to the insert using a Blending Brush, then stamped the sentiment using Memento and finally added to the inside of the card base.

Next, I punched my scrap of Crushed Curry cardstock, stamped my sentiment using Memento and added a few dimensionals to the back.  I added some of the Natural tones linen thread to the front of the card, then layered the punched sentiment over top.

A few of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels finished off the card front and voila!






 

Materials and Measurements:

Crushed Curry cardstock 4 1/4 x 11, scrap for punch

Basic White cardstock 4 x 5 1/4 (2)

Leaf Collection, Happy Little Things, Sophisticated Sled stamps

Memento, Versamark, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze ink pads

White embossing powder

Embossing buddy

Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Natural tones linen thread

Blending Brushes, Take your pick tool, Stampin' Heat Tool

Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by,

Mary Louise

 https://bit.ly/MaryLouiseSocial

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! Winter Meadow Christmas Card

Colouring Beautifully Penned DSP

Stampin' Up! Splendid Autumn Sympathy Card